Wednesday, July 30, 2014

This bites

I am super sorry, but I'm under the weather and haven't had a chance to complete the post. I usually get sick at the end of each semester, and I thought I had beat this one... I was too hopeful. I want to be back on track by Monday, but at a bareeee minimum I will have something on next Thursday. I know this sucks, and I suck for this, but I'm sorry :(


Maybe in lieu of a post, y'all can entertain each other in the comments section about what you think will happen with Mark now that he and Kathleen are OFFICIAL? Or talk about how adorable your author of Kathleen Tries is (jokes, gang!)? Or how wild it is that August is knocking on our door?


Love and hugs,


Lee

4 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better quickly! Getting sick during the summer is the worst.

    And I'm completely in denial about the fact that it's August TOMORROW.

    New Beginning, New Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Girl, I hope you feel better. Are there any other blogs that you read on the regular? I can't believe that half of summer is almost over!! Where has the past six weeks gone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read Life's Greatest Journey, New York Dixie, Modern Day Faith, Minnie Apple Girl, and some others. I can't remember the others off the top of my head. But I've got about a dozen. Sadly, I'm behind on my reading :(

      Delete
  3. Are you gonna post today? I hope you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete